Diagnosing automotive problems quickly and accurately
Repairing broken or worn auto components.
Installing equipment, components, and systems.
Testing vehicles before and after repairs.
Maintain manufacturer training.
Provide superior customer service.
- Prior experience as an Automotive Service Technician
- Thorough knowledge of automobiles including electrical systems, engine repair, brake systems, suspension and steering, and heating and air-conditioning
- ASE certification
- Outstanding work ethic
- Great attitude and ability to collaborate with others
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check
Most of our positions come with the following benefits:
- Excellent earning potential
- Paid training
- Performance incentives
- Health insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance
- 401(k) program
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Equal opportunity employer
- Drug-free workplace